Emigsville Heritage Project supporters bake for Shiloh Nurseriesâ€™ FALL FEST
Shiloh Nurseries 17th Annual FALL FEST is September 30 – October 1
Come visit our table and introduce yourself. You are our community.
The festival is located at Shiloh Nurseries
3100 N. George Street, Emigsville. (717)767-673
Link here for a map
- Horse drawn wagon rides
- Crafts to make
- Pumpkins to decorate
- Food from local vendors
- Local craft people with demonstrations and displays
- Guessing games and scavenger hunt – both with prizes!
- Straw mountain to climb
- Kids Klub give-away
- SPCA Booth
Saturday from 9 am – 5pm
- Silly Billy the Clown – 11 am
- Jack Hubley, host of the syndicated show â€œWild Momentsâ€ â€œCritters No One Lovesâ€ 1pm only
- Magic! by Watson – a roaming magic show between 3 – 5 pm
Sunday from 11am – 5 pm
- Petting zoo and live alpacas
- Silly Billy the Clown – 1 pm
- Pops Puppets 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Visit the FALL FEST link at Shiloh Nurseries for the latest details.
If you have Emigsville news, events or pictures that you would like to see on this site email me at email@example.com or use the â€œcommentâ€ link at the bottom of each page to share a public comment about this posting.